A Community Treehouse In The Making.
Breathe life into creativity with the help of CAD (Computer-Aided Design), a cutting-edge software utilized in industries ranging from woodworking to aerospace engineering! Using the free-to-use software, SketchUp, CAD Camp enables instructors to easily setup and implement the day’s activities with no previous experience required. Program leaders will love the detailed instructions, background info, prep tips, discussion questions, extensions and more, making this one of the most teachable programs ever! Each day, students work through step-by-step projects to gain new skills and attempt stimulating challenges.
These experiences culminate in the building of dream tree houses as learners work together to construct a tree house community! Computer-Aided Design Camp delivers the unforgettable experience of exploring the limitless potential of one of the most widely used engineering tools in the world!
- 1 device (laptop or desktop) per student
- Chrome 35 or later, Firefox 31 or later OR Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Adobe Flash Player 10.2 or later For full technical requirements, visit https://edventures.com/products/cad-camp
Each Activity Includes:
- Opening & Closing Discussion
- Step-By-Step Activity Instructions
- Topic Background Information & Vocabulary
- Materials List
- Computer-Aided Design
- Create and Edit 3D Models!
- Making a Famous Building in 3D
- Custom Trophies
- Become Your Own Architect
- Design with Style
- A Dream Home for Fish
- Array for Birthdays!
- Put the Arc in Architect!
- Space, the Final Frontier…
- The Great Wall of Components and Groups
- Treefort Fever