- Refunds will not be issued for a student’s non-attendance at a scheduled class.
- Refunds apply only when the withdrawal of a student is received in writing 48 hours prior to the start of the first or second class.
- After a student participates in 2 or more classes, no refund will be granted.
- Should Nexplore find it necessary to de-register a child, a refund will be issued after deduction for the classes already attended.
- Nexplore may allow students to join classes after registration is closed, at a pro-rated rate. A $25.00 administration fee will be applied to any pro-rated enrollment.
Make-up Classes and Cancellations:
- Nexplore reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment (less then 6 students). Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made.
Consumables and Learning supply:
Not all of Nexplore activities are based on supply provided by Nexplore.
- Some of Nexplore activities requires the use of learning supply that can be found at any household. Nexplore will provide an item list prior to class so you can prepare it in advance.
Arrival and Dismissal Policies:
- If your child is signed up for After Care, he/she will be returned to after care once class is dismissed.
- If your child is not signed up for After Care, their parent or authorized guardian must pick up the child within 10 minutes after class dismissal.
- If a child is not picked up on time, and in cases where returning child to after care is not permissible, Nexplore will have the right to charge a late pick up fee on parent’s expense (upon discussing this upfront with parents and school).
- If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself, please provide a note to the instructor. Children will not be released to anyone unknown to the instructor.
- For Zumba Kids and Capoeira, students must wear closed-toed or athletic shoes and clothing that allows flexibility of movement. Students will need water or access to water fountain.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.